Seal Beach is a quaint, charming seaside town located in northern Orange County, bordered on the north by Long Beach and the south by Huntington Beach. Just inland from Seal Beach, you’ll find the cities of Rossmoor and Westminster. Along with the rest of coastal southern California, Seal Beach offers a pleasurable Mediterranean climate with mild winters and summers.
● Seal Beach is home to the second-longest wooden pier in the state of California. Originally built in the early1900’s, the pier was rebuilt in the 1980s after a storm destroyed two sections.
● The elevation of Seal Beach is 15’ above sea level.
● The City of Seal Beach was first known as Bay City, but there was already a Bay City located in Northern California, so when the time came to incorporate on October 25, 1915, the town was named Seal Beach.
POINTS OF INTERESTS
- Seal Beach Pier
- Main Street Promenade
- The Red Car Museum
- Leisure World Senior Living
- The Bay Theatre
- Gum Grove Nature Park
- Eisenhower Park
- Red Car Historical Museum
- Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge Area
Included below are homes for sale in Seal Beach. If you would like more information on any of these Seal Beach real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Seal Beach listings come on the market.